Associate Professor in Department of Chemistry / Deputy Director of Academic Affairs: Bioenergy and Biochemical Refinery Technology Program / Faculty Senate of TU
Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
- Suwadee Kongparakul received her B.Sc. (Honor) in Chemical Technology (Chemical Engineering) in 2003 and Ph.D. in Chemical Technology in 2008 form Chulalongkorn University (Thailand), then worked as a postdoctoral fellowship with Professor Garry L. Rempel at Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada from 2008 to 2010.
- She served in position of lecturer at Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology, Thammasat University, Thailand in 2010, then promoted to Assistant Professor in 2012 and Associate Professor in 2018.
- She published 59 articles (h-index 17), 1 patent, and 2 contributed book chapters on functional biomass and biomass valorisation.
- Scopus ID 24074703800
- ORCHID 0000-0002-2005-3244
Bioenergy and Catalysis Research Unit (BCRU)
Enhanced adsorptive composite foams for copper (II) removal utilising bio‑renewable polyisoprene‑functionalised carbon derived from coconut shell waste
MXene potassium titanate nanowire/sulfonated polyether ether ketone (SPEEK) hybrid composite proton exchange membrane for photocatalytic water splitting
Norbornene-Functionalized Plant Oils for Biobased Thermoset Films and Binders of Silicon-Graphite Composite Electrodes
Enhancement performance of carbon electrode for supercapacitors by quinone derivatives loading via solvent-free method
Superhydrophobic coating from fluoroalkylsilane modified natural rubber encapsulated SiO2 composites for self-driven oil/water separation
Self-healing hybrid nanocomposite anticorrosive coating fromepoxy/modified nanosilica/perfluorooctyl triethoxysilane
Cover page: Journal of Applied Polymer Science Volume 132, Issue 42 November 10, 2015
Bridgestone Soft Material Frontier Encouragement Award, the Society of Rubber Science and Technology, Japan (SRSJ) with an offer from Bridgestone Corporation.
Gold Medal Geneva Invention Award 2014, 42nd International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva, Super oil sorbent
Outstanding Invention Award, National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT), Reusable Oil Cleaning Rubber Pad