Online use policy
STEM Women Asia provides opportunities through its website to facilitate communication among individual members of the STEM Women community defined as ‘users’.
Certain uses of this communication channel are inconsistent with this purpose, including, but not limited to:
- activities that are illegal or fraudulent under Australian law
- use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by the Australian Academy of Science
- use that can be confused with official communications of the Australian Academy of Science
- activities that violate other users’ privacy, including the release of private personal information about others, such as name, address, or phone number
- activities that further commercial or other personal financial gain
- sharing content that is offensive, hateful, threatening, libellous, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence
- harassment of any individual or entity. The Academy reserves the right to deny access to STEM Women’s communication channels.
The Australian Academy of Science will deny access to those who violate the above standards or other applicable policies in these or similar practices. Participants on the STEM Women website who misuse information and communication services may be removed from the STEM Women online communities permanently. The Australian Academy of Science reserves the right to move or delete any profiles.
Please contact email@example.com to give feedback or to report violations of this online use policy.