Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Thaksin University Phatthalung
Contact me for
- Sitting on boards or committees
- Providing an expert opinion
- Outreach activities
- Conference presenting
- Opportunities to collaborate
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kanokphorn Sangkharak received her Ph.D. from Prince of Songkla University in 2007
- Her research interests include biopolymer, polyhydroxyalkanoate, bioenergy, and environmental biotechnology
- Her is currently Assoc. Prof. Dr. at Thaksin University
- She published 67 articles, contributed to 3 books / She published articles in internationally renowned journals such as Renewable Energy, Fuel, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, Journal of Polymers and the Environment etc.
- She won the 32 Award from National competition, and has 5 pretty patent related in biopolymer and bioenergy field.
She has 14 years of teaching experience at Thaksin University in subject related with Biotechnology, Waste utilization, Biochemistry, and Environmental science